Air Conditioner Dimensions
16 9/32 in.
19 23/32 in.
- Lightweight, 103-lb. unit mounts easily in
virtually any position on top of the elevator.
- Self-contained, packaged design for easy
- Compact rotary compressor saves space and
- Rated at 7,100 BTUH nominal capacity.
- Mechanical heat/cool thermostat mounted in
supply air duct for secure settings and more accurate temperature sensing. 15' umbilical
for remote thermostat mounting. Optional automatic change-over heat/cool thermostat also
- Standard 1600 watt electric heater delivers
5,600 BTUH heat capacity.
- Fan runs continuously for improved air
circulation and filtration.
- 150-cubic-feet-per-minute airflow rate.
- Hermetically sealed at factory for leakproof
- Black finish on supply air diverter conceals
it in the gap between the false ceiling and interior wall.
- Compressor and outer cabinet are mounted on
shock-absorbing rubber for added durability.
- Long-lasting copper tubing is fabricated
with shock-loops to strengthen the system's vibration resistance.
- Gas-flux brazed joints on the tubing to
- Start kit with start capacitor and relay
makes starting easier on the compressor.
- All galvanized steel construction of the
outer cabinet ensures corrosion resistance.
- Heavy-duty, galvanized steel drain pan is
specially designed for corrosion-free durability with bronze-brazed corners and
powder-coated epoxy paint.
- Freeze protection is provided to prevent
- 4-pin connector plugs into air conditioner
for easy thermostat hookup.
- Field wiring accomplished simply and easily
to lugs on Printed Circuit Board.
- Off -the-shelf, 12" x 16" filter
drops into return air bonnet.
- 240 Volt, 50 or 60 Cycle, 1 Phase Unit
- Automatic Transformers, 240 Volt, 50 or 60
Cycle, 1 Phase, to 115 Volt, 60 Cycle, 1 Phase.
with 4 pin Connector
12 x 16
Off The Shelf Filter
Supply Air 4
Insulated Flex Duct
|Four Wire Ties
7,100 BTUH nominal capacity Air Conditioner, complete, short bonnet. Primarily used on elevator
cabs that open onto air conditioned space or lobbies and small cabs that cannot accomodate
14.800 BTUH cooling capacity units also
available. Designed for large cabs or installations with glass cabs and/or glass hoistways
or cabs that open onto unconditioned space or lobbies. CALL FOR DETAILS!!
Condensate Evaporator. (requires separate 110 Volt, 25 Amp circuit)
Condensate Evaporator (Optional) 2,000
watt/120V condensate evaporator with a capacity of 6 pounds of water per hour. Includes
drain pan filter to screen particles out of evaporator. Also includes overflow drain tube.
(requires separate 120 Volt, 25 Amp circuit)
Auxiliary Thermostat For In Car Installation
||115V 60 Cycles 1
|Running Watts *
|Running Watts **
Delivery CFM (high speed)
* Tested under the
following conditions: Cooling A.R.I Standard Conditioning 80 F. DB/67 F. WU Indoor, 95 F.
DB Outdoor at 115 VAC.
** Tested under the following conditions: Cooling A.R.I. Standard Conditioning 95 F. DB/71
F WU Indoor, 115 F. DB Outdoor at 103.5 VAC.
Coleman is a registered trademark of The Coleman Company, Inc. used under license.
LiftAire is a trademark of Recreation Vehicle Products, Inc. UL Listed